The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Financial Controller to join our team, reporting to SVP Financial Reporting. As a Financial Controller, you will take part in the global financial reporting effort and make an impact inside and outside the department.
- Participation in monthly closing procedures, including quarterly, consolidation reporting
- Preparation of consolidation and financial statements
- Preparation of financial analysis on a monthly basis
- Work with external auditors during annual audit
- Ensure compliance with IFRS statutory guidelines and internal financial policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the team to assist in the organizational financial accounting needs
- Analyze variances of budget vs. actual, FP&A planning, and assisting in other monthly financial reports.
Preferred Qualifications & Work Experience
- ACCA/ACA certificate
- At least 6 years of professional experience, preferably at one of the BIG4 or as an in-house Assistant Financial Controller
- Proficiency in MS Office 365, particularly in Excel
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.