Finance Product Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Finance Product Manager to join our fast-growing product team. You will be reporting to our Director of financial products and managing Acquiring and Payment platforms.
- Develop new financial products
- Integrate the finance systems with external GateWays
- Enhance the billing and settlement systems to support new products, client requirements, and finance team needs
- Have overall accountability for end-to-end delivery excellence of Product deliverables
- Work in a scrum team.
- 2-3 of Product management experience
- Experience with Billing or Payment systems
- Finance orientation )familiar with exchange rates, fees calculation, funding, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to contribute to a strong team culture
- Ability to drive decisions, take action, and roll up your sleeves and dive into the work
- Be comfortable in an Agile work environment and have the ability to manage cross-functional / department products
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or other Bachelor's degree together with system analysis certification.
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hits quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station