Sales Development Representative
Title Sales Development Representative
Desired Location London, Holborn
Hybrid – 3 days minimum in the office per week
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing SDR team. Reporting to our SDR Director, you will be supporting the team on accelerating the distribution of Nuvei’s products with specific focus on the UK market by uncovering new outbound opportunities & qualifying inbound leads.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new business pipeline for Business Development Managers via inbound/outbound initiatives and activities.
- Demonstrating best practise and up-to-date knowledge of our products and the value to potential and existing clients.
- Managing your time efficiently and prioritising your work load.
- Proactively engaging with potential clients and building strong relationships.
- Demonstrating an ability to attract new customers.
- Expanding market knowledge and awareness through your own research.
- Develop sales leads by using sales tools with outbound sales prospecting efforts.
- Organise and manage your pipeline and present to your line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Track record of achievement and success in competitive environments
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Ambitious individual with lofty career goals
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team player
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.