IT Helpdesk Administrator
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a customer-oriented and patient IT Helpdesk Administrator to join our fast-growing Services Team. Reporting to our IT Services Team Lead, you will be supporting the team by providing fast and useful technical support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install, onboard, and troubleshoot end-user equipment, software, conference rooms, and other peripherals;
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination, and follow-up on client questions and problems;
- Respond to requests for technical assistance either in person, ticketing system, or over the phone;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Follow and document internal IT procedures;
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems;
- Ensuring that system records and procedures are accurate and up to date;
- Familiarity with maintaining and tracking IT stock.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Around 1+ year of experience as an IT Technician / Helpdesk or in a similar role;
- Experience supporting Windows and MacOS operating systems;
- Experience supporting applications such as Microsoft Office, VPN, Web Browsers, Proxy, etc.;
- Understanding of IT backend environment (GPO, Single Sign-On, Active directory, O365);
- Experience with Mac devices and/or Jamf (advantage);
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-tasking environment;
- Service-oriented with a can-do attitude;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Monthly salary from 1730 EUR (gross before taxes). Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Flexibility & possibility to work remotely;
- Additional vacation days, granted on quarterly basis;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Cool & modern penthouse office in Vilnius city;
- Annual bonus depending on company & individual results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, trainings, giving back to community activities;
- Office perks, great atmosphere, company events & a lot more to explore.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.