The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is bringing payments up to speed. Our future-proof technology allows businesses to accept cutting-edge payment options, optimize new revenue streams, and get the most out of their stack. We believe in turning payment barriers into accelerants, propelling businesses forward with tailored solutions. With a single integration and advanced customization tools, Nuvei delivers unsurpassed flexibility that enables businesses to adapt quickly and enter new markets seamlessly.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a experienced skilled Java Dev to join our BE team. The person in this position is responsible for development and implementation of large, complex solutions using advanced Java EE / Spring technologies.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement solution components according to technology best practices.
- Carrying out assigned projects, and being involved in specification with customers, proposing and discussing designs.
- Provide mentorship and code reviews to junior team members.
- Participate in troubleshooting and technical analyses to improve performance and availability.
- Proactively identifying potential improvements, lead their implementation.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Strong knowledge of Java and Java EE/Spring.
- 5+ years of experience in designing commercial software products.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in database design and SQL will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a take-charge personality.
- Very good communicator, and dedicated team player.
- Willingness to actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl. Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.