The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for an INTEGRATIONS SPECIALIST to join our fast-growing integrations team. Reporting to our integrations Manager Latam, you will be responsible for the setup, configuration, and implementation of parameters in various tools, platforms, and services; then supporting clients (merchants and partners) through implementation & certification to Nuvei’s endpoints.
Once certified, the Integration specialist will support these clients on an ongoing basis to assist with account maintenance and other operational/technical concerns related to that client’s integration.
A successful candidate will address customer incidents & issues completely, with a smile, helpful attitude, communicate with customers and team members proactively, and act with a sense of urgency.
- Assist new or prospective clients with setting up a development sandbox.
- Act as a subject matter expert when developing & designing onboarding, transaction processing, and reporting solutions for new clients.
- Provide regular status reports on open integration projects to project management teams & leadership
- Develop a strong grasp of the capabilities of the different products.
- Understand and communicate complex technical specifications & API’s.
- Help clients detect errors and debug request and response messages.
- High school diploma required; Bachelors preferred.
- 3 years’ experience supporting high-tech products for multi-national clients.
- 2 years’ experience working with standard communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server) – IP, HTTP, etc.
- Working knowledge of web-based programming languages & data formatting:
- Java SE
- RESTful APIs
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Strong in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Collaborative, engaging, relationship drive work style with technical mindset
- Fluent in English, bi-lingual (French or Spanish) preferred
- English is the language used 99% of the time.
- Spanish is a plus
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- Additional days off each quarter, should the company achieve its quarterly targets
- Health insuarance