Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
As an Office Manager, you will oversee all administrative operations for our beautiful facilities on the 55th / 56th floors of Azrieli Sarona Tower. As the office manager, you will become the heart and soul of the company and will provide our 340+ professionals with administrative and logistic support by working closely with our network of suppliers as well as our internal departments such as HR, Finance, Legal, IT, etc.
- Overseeing housekeeping and office maintenance for both floors
- Communicate with vendors, suppliers, and service providers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Travel management for employees, including flight and hotel arrangements, insurance, and expense reports
- Cross-functional operational support with coordinating office events, meetings, and training sessions, including logistics, catering, and materials preparation
- In charge of all supplier invoices - price review, working closely with the supplier accounting departments
- Partnering with our vendors 10Bis, Partner, Parking Lot, and more
- Assist in budget preparation and monitor office expenses to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Handle all post and any postage/courier inquiries
- Personal assistant of the local Managing Director.
- Willingness to work 5 days a week at the office – must
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite - PowerPoint, excel, outlook – must
- A ‘can-do' attitude and willingness to learn and develop
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience in a similar company
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Fluent in Hebrew and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Service oriented
- Negotiation skills.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.