Product Operations Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to join our fast-growing Product team. Reporting to our Product Acquiring Team Leader. The Product Operations Manager works closely with R&D, customer success teams, and production teams to tighten product feedback loops, make sure all customer’s needs are applied by the right priority, and support sprint releases.
- Be a key member of the Product team, responsible for managing and prioritizing feature enhancements, modifications, and bug fixes
- Deliver responsive, high-quality support to internal product users and partners, coordinating the resolution of interface bugs and data issues
- Centralize and prioritize client requests for product enhancements and modifications
- Partner closely with technical Operations and delivery organizations to ensure timely and effective launches of new partners and features
- Support the product release lifecycle, including elements such as ensuring release quality, and producing product updates.
- 2+ years of total experience in similar or related roles, preferably in dynamic cross-functional organizations
- A high attention to detail; ability to manage high-level process planning and execution down to the small details
- Existing experience with prioritization of design and product development
- A structured, analytical, systems and process-oriented mindset. review existing products & processes, identify gaps and opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Ability to take a data-driven approach to partner management to increase satisfaction and hands-on knowledge with data analysis (SQL)
- A degree in a quantitative field (Industrial engineering/ computer science/statistics)
- Creative thinking and problem-solving approach. Ability to combine business understanding, client requirement business process and advanced technology into revenue.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.