The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Production and Development DBA to join our fast-Data Platform Team. Reporting to Data Platform Team Leader, you will be supporting the team on daily operations and development for critical missions, and enterprise database systems in SQL Server, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, and SingleStore.
- Support the development team in optimizing queries, and software deployment and contribute in database design and development
- Responsible for managing and supporting SQL Server, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, SingleStore
- Install, Configure, and Maintain SQL Servers including monitoring the health of SQL instances and performance
- Responsible for all administration activities like backup, recovery, index, replication, health check-up, etc.
- Join the on-call duty, shifts routine, and solve critical database issues
- Monitor databases to optimize database performance and diagnose issues
- Work with development and operations teams to tune production queries for optimal performance
- Provide technical support for database environments/applications, including software installation, database creation, upgrades, patches, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server
- Full-time position, join the on-call duty, shifts routine
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, MemSQL, Linux – an advantage
- 1+ years of experience in Python programming - an advantage
- Strong working with SQL Server database replication
- Strong working with all DB maintenance plan activities including backups, indexing, integrity, and consistency checks, etc.
- High skills at query, index, and DB I/O performance tuning, stored procedures, and SQL coding
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Windows cluster technology
- Troubleshooting and resolving database problems performance tuning and optimization – a must
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station