Senior Automation QA Specialist
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is bringing payments up to speed. Our future-proof technology allows businesses to accept cutting-edge payment options, optimize new revenue streams, and get the most out of their stack. We believe in turning payment barriers into accelerants, propelling businesses forward with tailored solutions. With a single integration and advanced customization tools, Nuvei delivers unsurpassed flexibility that enables businesses to adapt quickly and enter new markets seamlessly.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA to join our troops. This person will be responsible for all aspects of functional testing of a web-based software development project. Manual, and some automated testing should be performed. This position will work with the development teams to define, develop, and execute test plans and test cases, using industry standard practices and tools.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define and establish automation strategy and process.
- Take part in all application development lifecycle phases.
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement.
- Participate in the building of DevOps/CI/CD Architecture and activities.
- Define test strategy and test plan.
- Create and execute test cases and analyze the results
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests.
- Assure full test coverage of use cases.
- Assure maximum testability of features in scope of the team.
- Assure full traceability of requirements.
- Produce reports on system quality and test metrics.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 6+ years of experience in testing, at least 3 of which in automation testing.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, including automation and performance testing.
- Capability to work in a complex or distributed environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing testing frameworks.
- Good command of at least one OOP language - Java or other (Java is an advantage).
- Expertise in test automation tools (such as JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured etc.).
- Good understanding of web services testing practices.
- Strong knowledge of UI and API automation testing.
- Experience with performance and security testing.
- Experience with Docker and microservices.
- Autonomous with using version control tools (GIT/TFS/SVN).
- Experience with different bug tracking systems like JIRA, TFS and others.
- Work experience with Jenkins or similar CI tool.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good English - written and spoken
- BSc/BA in Computer Science - advantage
What to expect to find:
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl. Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Please send your resume in English.