Mid .NET developer
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 600+ alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Mid .NET Developer to join our fast-growing Development team.
Our development team is responsible for designing and implementing inventive products for the Fintech industry. If you are attracted by a product company culture and are looking for a stable and nourishing environment, then you might have just landed in the right place.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Work in an agile environment
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• 2+ years of experience working with backend technologies & C# language
• Experience with ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core & REST API
• Experience with Dependency Injection
• Experience with RDBMS
• Strong OOP knowledge
• Strong knowledge and application of S.O.L.I.D. principles
• Strong knowledge and application of Design Patterns
• Unit/integration testing experience for back-end
• Strong understanding of SaaS/microservices
• Experience within the Fintech industry would be a big plus
• Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• High level of autonomy
What to expect to find
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive remuneration package and flexible benefits;
- Free tea & coffee
- Access to relaxation area where we have XBOX, Ping-pong, team games and other facilities
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.