Talent Development Lead
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The Talent Development Lead position is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of global organizational learning and training needs and the design, implementation, and evaluation of programs that facilitate organizational and professional development, and continuous learning of team members and emerging leaders. The Talent Development Lead will create and implement programs and policies that govern global organizational growth and achievement as a company.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assess the learning and development needs within each department and across the organization. Identify issues and trends, recommend improvements, and facilitate change using a collaborative approach.
- Provide enterprise-wide leadership and guidance on organizational development strategies including Talent Development, Learning and Development, Training, and Leadership Development. Initiatives may include 360 Reviews, Career Pathing and Development, Performance Assessments, Succession Planning.
- Develop the infrastructure for all training and development programs by establishing standardized methods and procedures for request, development, delivery, evaluation, measurement, and reporting.
- Support Agile Team and People Ops by identifying the development strengths and critical opportunities in the organization to contribute to improving performance and achievement of business strategy.
- Empower teammates, managers, and leaders to feel ownership of their professional and personal growth through impactful programming and delivery of self-service and ready-to-use organizational development toolkits and resources.
- Connect performance improvements to metrics and behaviors that are important to the business.
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
- Assists with the training and coaching of employees regarding learning and development methods and tool
- In partnership with the Global Agile Team and People Operations, define and refine talent management strategies and experiences
- Iterate on and operationalize talent management strategy using Design Thinking and Agile toolkits and pulling from and moving beyond best practices
- Evolve and optimize a holistic employee development and performance enablement experience, processes, and resources, including continuous iteration on employee and manager support materials for processes and technologies
- Lead iteration and scale of talent calibration activities for people leaders that foster alignment around performance enablement, identify top talent, accelerate their development, build our talent pipeline, and enable equitable and inclusive talent practices
- Provide consultative support to People Operations and Agile Team in the areas of performance enablement, career pathing, job competencies, and change management to ensure successful execution of process and projects
- Develop and lead high performing talent management team.
- Approximately 25-50% travel required
- You have 7+ years of experience in talent management, talent development, HR, or equivalent field
- You have 3+ years of experience building and managing a diverse and inclusive team
- You have a proven track record of building (designing, executing, operationalizing, and scaling) talent management strategies and measuring their impact
- You have demonstrated expertise in building (designing, delivering, and driving engagement in) competency frameworks, career matrices, and career experience maps
- You have experience developing and delivering high impact succession plans and practices and leadership pipelines
- You have proven change management and change management consulting experience
- Your talent management perspective is rooted in diversity, equity, and inclusion and prioritizes the employee experience
- You have proven success partnering across HR and enterprise functions and creating effective partnerships at all levels of the organization
- You have demonstrated business acumen and holistic business perspective, collaborating at a broad strategic level while executing with speed and quality
- You have demonstrated enthusiasm for working in ambiguous business environments
- You are adept at managing and effectively prioritizing multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, outcome-driven, time-critical, highly dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- You have project and program management skills and drive deadlines on multiple concurrent tasks/projects
- Bachelor's degree
Nuvei perks include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.