Technical Configuration Specialist - late shifts
Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is bringing payments up to speed. Our future-proof technology allows businesses to accept cutting-edge payment options, optimize new revenue streams, and get the most out of their stack. We believe in turning payment barriers into accelerants, propelling businesses forward with tailored solutions. With a single integration and advanced customization tools, Nuvei delivers unsurpassed flexibility that enables businesses to adapt quickly and enter new markets seamlessly.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
In a Production Environment, Technical Configuration Specialist carries out sensitive technical configuration and contributes to the setup and maintenance of clients. Assists with testing and troubleshooting of configuration of latest Banks, alternative payment methods (APMs) and services. Implements all configuration requests submitted using a ticketing system after requirements have been met.
- Perform routine technical configuration and data fill tasks for new and existing accounts.
- Respond to various technical and configuration inquiries.
- Document and follow specific procedures unique to each client/partner.
- Communicate with relevant departments in the organization when needed.
- Create new client accounts.
- Configure multiple banks, card types, and APMs in multiple systems with a high level of accuracy.
- Identify, investigate, and troubleshoot processing errors to reach a resolution.
- Review logs while sending feedback to internal departments (Product/Technical teams).
- Any other configuration task assigned.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in a technical production environment.
- Previous experience in the online payment industry is a significant advantage.
- Understanding of technical documentation pertaining to Application Programming Interface (API).
- Understanding of large server logs from various modules.
- Experience with payment processing systems and technologies.
- Technical background with investigating logs, internet experience, communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server, etc.) - IP, HTTPS, SOAP, REST API, XML, SQL, etc.
- Experience in creating queries to servers using HTTPS and REST API.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, sometimes pressured environment.
- Ability to handle and take ownership of repetitive technical tasks.
- Fluent in English communication both spoken and written with the ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company.
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills.
- Career advancement possibilities.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks.
Please send your resume in English.