Technical Services Specialist
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The Technical Services Specialist is part of the Technical Support Department, responsible for ensuring the payment operations of the company are managed timely and with the highest attention for customer’s need and expectations.
The Technical Services Specialist team manages the technical onboarding of online merchants specialized in retail, digital games, marketplaces etc. Once the merchants start processing payments, the team provides continuous support for payment and technical inquiries, new product and services configurations, payment performance monitoring, etc.
The Technical Services Specialist team members have strong technical capabilities, payment products knowledge and are customer focused. Most of the day-to-day activities of the team relate to providing direct services to merchants, payment partners, consumers, and internal departments (Sales, Risk, Product, Finance etc.)
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as a technical trusted advisor and become a knowledge-center about the company products, and a go-to person for technical queries.
- Synthesize insights to solve complex technical problems effecting the business partnership of Nuvei merchants.
- Technical issues management, a focal point for technical queries by merchants, support and troubleshooting fir the Nuvei processing platform.
- Direct the Technical and Payments support team in resolving complex customer issues, while putting effort to tie up loose ends.
- Configuration of new products and functionalities for the existing merchants.
- Work together with product to support the implementation and the adaptation of new products and services into the daily operations of Nuvei (develop and maintain product guides, training material, etc.)
- Problem solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize resolution in communications with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units, while working with remote teams and external partners, liaise with Product to improve product capabilities/develop fixes/improve documentation.
- Respond to merchants, providers, consumers, and internal inquiries (SLA/KPI based)
- Various daily activities related to reporting, reconciliation, fraud services for merchants.
- Continuously develop and maintain operational work procedures and FAQ.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 3 - 5 years of previous experience in an operational or technical support role is strongly required.
- High SQL operations background level – 2-4 years
- Payment’s background – an advantage
- Customer focus and an urge to resolve issues in an organized and high- quality manner.
- Technical affinity, be able to work with a multitude of systems and multitude of information.
- Able to accurately perform under pressure and cope with change.
- Precision and strong analytical skills
- Experience in managing customer relations (internal/external)
- English- advanced level
What to expect to find:
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive remuneration package and flexible benefits.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company.
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills.
- Career advancement possibilities
- Free tea & coffee
- Access to relaxation area where we have XBOX, Ping-pong, team games and other facilities.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Please send your resume in English.