The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our fast-growing finance team, Reporting to our Financial Reporting Director, based in Cyprus, you will support the team on the monthly reporting and assist in the quarterly and annual auditing requirements.
- Multi-currency accounting entries and adjustments
- Support monthly processes
- Month-end closing procedures
- Income and expenditure reconciliations
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Accounts payable, management of supplier accounts, and invoice queries
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns
- Respond to requests for information from various stakeholders including auditors, tax consultants, and other internal managers. Ensure that this is provided in a timely manner.
- B.A in Accounting and Finance or similar
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping and VAT experience - a must
- Professional Qualification (ACCA Student/Trainee, CAT, AAT Holder or LCCI) - an advantage
- Familiarity with SAP Business - an advantage
- Excellent use of Ms. Office (Excel) – a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and complex organization.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.