Integration Project Management Assistant
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The Integration Management Analyst would be responsible for supporting activities of each integration to help ensure the executive leadership and individual team members are up to date on status of activities and milestones.
To be successful as an Integration Management Analyst you should have project management experience, an analytical mind, and outstanding organization skills.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- As a Member of IMO (integration management office) you would be responsible for group reporting to Integration Coordinator and Integration Management Director
- Assist in creation of integration plans including milestones, timelines, and interdependencies; communicate with functional team leads and project managers to track progress of integration plans.
- Assist in execution of and tracking of expense and revenue synergies.
- Ad hoc analyses including pricing comparisons, savings analyses, etc. – comfortability and strong experience in Microsoft Excel required.
- Assist in creation of presentations for executive committee updates and other cross functional areas, as needed.
- Work directly with external consultants, as needed.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience; previous consulting, project management, or integration experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working with senior management.
- Strong analytical skills and good project management abilities across functional teams
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration abilities, along with solid time management and problem-solving skills.
- Payments acquiring related industry knowledge and experience preferred.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Paid time off, RRSP and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.