People Business Partner
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for an OD management and HR Business Partner to join our fast-growing HR global team, and, take ownership of a variety of HR and OD aspects. Reporting to our VP HR, This is a dual role that combines OD and HR, you will provide advice to leadership regarding best practices to maximize employee efficiencies, Implement the OD strategy and annual work plan based on a deep understanding of the company's key business strategies, evolve our culture as we continue to grow, Design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, offsites) for the employees and managers development, and enable our teams to go above and beyond. The HR Business Partner will champion a diverse workforce throughout the employee life cycle and foster a culture of continuous improvement through performance management.
- Support the company's growth goals and responsibility for onboarding
- Support internal HR communications and implement global HR processes on-site
- Plan and implement OD initiatives
- Involved in the global recruitment process
- Proactively assess the team and organizational needs, make recommendations for decision-making, and implement appropriate solutions
- Support changes while maintaining the engagement and creation of an organizational developmental plan tailored to the needs of the business unit
- Partner with the HR global team Functions as to workforce planning, recruiting, employee engagement, training, and development needs and ensure cultural alignment
- Act as a consultant and source of knowledge to the business/HRBP in the various organizational development domains
- Stay up to date on industry trends and brings new initiatives tailored to Nuveis’ culture.
- Hands-on execution of Global E2E programs in various OD domains, such as leadership development, talent management, performance management, career development and leveling, managerial forums, organizational analysis, and surveys.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position at a global company - a must
- Creative, multi-tasking, ''out of the box” thinker with a ''can do” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a relevant related discipline
- Experience in the payments industry – advantage.
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.