Senior Network and Security Engineer
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
A great opportunity to join a growing network & security team that is responsible for protecting the high-level technological environment and participating in core-business innovative processes in a challenging and rising field of FinTech industry.
As a Senior Network & Security Engineer, you will be working in a positive-security and business-enabling approach using creative and out-of-the-box thinking while using state-of-the-art security suites being used daily
- Management and maintenance of network and security products with an emphasis on WAF, Anti-DDoS, FW, NAC, Cloud, Routers and Switches etc.
- Escalated tier in managing the information security events from SIEM/SOC
- Monitoring & enforcing the company's information security policy and compliance with the regulation
- Accompanying and guiding technological projects, examining new information security products and implementing POCs
- Developing and maintaining security inventories and audits of IT infrastructure
- Defining, implementing, assessing and maintaining controls necessary to protect the network and Internet perimeters in accordance with security requirements
- Managing secure configurations and changes for networks, hardware, systems, and mobile devices
- Ability to learn the business processes in order to provide resolution to support problems
- Can effectively categorize support problems and respond with the appropriate level of urgency, steering support tasks to the appropriate team
- Ability to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation as scheduled, and the ability to perform after hours support as needed
- At least 5 years of technical hands-on experience in network and security solutions, with an emphasis on WAF, Anti-DDoS, FW, NAC, Cloud, Routers and Switches
- Installation and configuration of firewalls, data encryption, load balancers and other security products and procedures
- Experience with best-of-breed security solutions, such as F5, Fortinet, Forescout
- Detailed knowledge and experience with network and applications protocols such as HTTP, TLS, DNS, BGP, OSPF and VPN
- Should have knowledge in Authentication, Authorization and encryption mechanisms (Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, 802.1x)
- Strong understanding of key compliance regulations such as Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Fundamental understanding of software stacks and how software and hardware work together
- Good understanding of computer networks and system software
- Experience with complex migrations of various platforms
- Knowledge with regulation controls, AWS – Advantage
- Experience with automation and programming languages – Advantage
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop you skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package