Senior Product Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
This is an exciting role to help shape our rapidly growing product team responsible for delivering best in class payment products for our merchants and end users. The Senior Product Manager will manage bank-based payment products in our product portfolio that will span across multiple verticals, such as sports betting, crypto, and ecommerce.
- Take full ownership of product features, understanding existing performance and identifying both immediate, tactical improvements and longer-term growth opportunities
- Play a key role in the definition and evolution of the product vision and overall strategy
- Interact with internal stakeholders to convert business needs into product initiatives
- Collaborate with the business development, account management, product marketing, operations and engineering teams to compile product requirements
- Get to know our customers and their problems to identify ways to improve the product offering
- Work with agile software development teams, communicating effectively to keep all projects well defined and on track
- Develop and monitor product KPIs and metrics and feed back into the business through the creation of clear and concise dashboards
- Analyse market trends and performance drivers to identify new opportunities
- Where necessary, engage and manage external vendors, partners or agencies
- Prepare regular product update materials for periodic updates to the rest of the company (town halls, steering meetings, etc.)
- At least 5 years experience in a Product Management role, building and taking products to market in online/digital payments
- Familiarity with agile software development, writing user stories, features, and Confluence software: JIRA, Aha, etc.
- A proven track record of success in driving the development of software products at a high-growth technology company
- A self-starter, an enthusiast and is passionate about product and new features
- A data driven decision maker who has an understanding of performance metrics
- A genuine excitement for solving customer problems and strong sense of empathy with the customer
- A great presentation style, teamwork, and communication skills are a must
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to work across multiple projects, define and prioritize initiatives, align on goals, and deliverables
- Capable of interacting with partners and other external parties in a professional and polished manner
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.