The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
This is an exciting role to help shape our rapidly growing product design team. The Product Designer will be a critical thinker who collaborates with others and has curiosity and drive for best-in-class user experience.
- Work closely with Design, Product, and Engineering teams to solve complex problems and create valuable end user experiences
- Work on the complete product design process, from research to delivery. Build user flows, wireframes, journey maps, and prototypes, among others
- Conduct research, user testing, A/B testing, and data analysis to extract behavior patterns, insights, and directions to improve conversion and reduce friction
- Review existing product integration and optimize the user journey
- Balance business goals with our user experience values to inform product strategy
- Communicate your findings, recommendations, and solutions to other teams at the company
- Take initiative and bring ideas to the table. Be able to own projects or features independently or work in a joint effort with other designers
- 4+ years as a Product or UX designer
- Familiar with the whole umbrella of design activities, with a bigger focus on UX, good research knowledge, and familiarity in using design systems
- Portfolio of designed products and Design-related education
- Ability to articulate and communicate the thought process and strategy behind your work
- Experimental, passionate, curious, and love collaborating with others but also know how to work independently
- Worked in an agile environment with engineers and product managers in sprints
- Experience in online/digital payments or similar "fin-tech" sector
- Proficient in industry-standard softwares for design, user testing, and collaboration
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.