Director, Integration Management Office
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The Integration Management Office Director would be responsible as an experienced leader to shape our organization's long-term strategy and develop measures that realize our business objectives. The IMO Director will report to the Chief Strategy Officer.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience leading development and integration
professionals pursuing acquisitions, affiliations, joint ventures, and complex partnerships. The role requires excellent skills in creating an environment for various cross-functional teams to collaborate and expertise in synthesizing and presenting information to senior leadership in support of key decisions and will be tasked with leading and managing the IMO team while assessing organizational performance, developing achievable short- and long-term goals and implementing processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. Candidates for this role must be familiar with the payments business, specifically merchant acquiring and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
To be successful as an IMO Director you should have project management experience, an analytical mind, and outstanding leadership and presentation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch IMO Director should be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage IMO (integration management office) group reporting directly to Chief Strategy Officer
- Manage multiple integration projects in all stages (pre-acquisition, closing, and post-closing activities)
- Work directly and challenge cross functional teams and project managers
- Create, implement, and track progress of integration plans by functional group; prioritize and oversee execution of various projects across functional groups (e.g., product, operations, sales, legal, etc.)
- Identify, execute and track expense and revenue synergies.
- Report on progress of integration efforts to executive committees
- Develop deep understanding of company priorities across various functional areas (both inside and outside integration efforts)
- Develop and continue to improve integration processes.
- Scope projects and work directly with external consultants, as needed.
- Demonstrate success and excellent leadership skills
- Proven success leading a team and working closely with all levels across the organization.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience; previous consulting, project management, or integration experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working with executives and senior management across functional teams.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple integrations, and related issues/risks.
- Highly motivated and flexible, with a sense of urgency and inclination to action
- Payments acquiring related industry knowledge and experience preferred.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.