Revenue Assurance Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
Our Nuvei Finance team is at the core of our organization, driving shareholder value and supporting all our projects across every line of business. By providing financial support and guidance, Nuvei’s teams rely on our Finance partners to help make strategic, data-driven decisions that will have an impact on our growth and profitability for years to come.
In a fast-paced competitive Fintech market Revenue Assurance ensures the integrity of Nuvei’s revenue streams via processes and controls that are managed by key employees in the company. Revenue Assurance is focused on the reduction of leakage, revenue recoveries and opportunities to save. We work with large amounts of data to monitor and analyze our various revenue streams and provide insightful information to our various stakeholders. The successful applicant will analyse, and compare contracts, orders, provisioning elements, and usage data, with billing records to detect and prevent leakages, and optimize EBITDA opportunities within these areas of coverage.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Reporting to VP, Process Improvement and Special Projects, the successful candidate will be a motivated and energetic contributor with expert knowledge of controls, data analytics and reporting. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Support the development and implementation of a revenue assurance’s long-term roadmap. This will include working with management to design a strategy for a successful Revenue Assurance engagement with the different partnerships and ad/hoc teams both combining Revenue Assurance objectives and stakeholder's collaborative input
- Review and assess operational billing controls and processes across Nuvei’s products and services with an emphasis on finding applicable control weaknesses for detection and future prevention of leakages
- Lead and execute periodic complex contract to bill audits by reading terms and comparing them to billing for missing or delayed items and investigate accordingly
- Generate Summary of Findings reports and presentations to all levels of management on revenue/costs findings and opportunities
- Liaise with Business unit primes and Finance regarding the correction of any issues and correlation to business unit results
- Providing input and insight to Senior Management concerning usage, provisioning and billing/pricing issues negatively affecting the revenue streams and/or customers.
- Design and develop repeatable exception reporting from various source system outputs or data warehouse tables, with a key focus on automation opportunities (RPA)
- Generate business case and/or cost benefit statements to support analysis and key findings for any revenue recovery opportunities.
- Lead and influence the direction and impacts of projects and/or initiatives with new ideas, recommendations and controls that will reduce revenue risk and enhance customer experience. This includes supporting continuous improvements in processes as business changes, including the process of identifying, prioritizing and communicating business risks and opportunities.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Financial Management, Computing Science and Information systems or equivalent experience followed by progressive responsibilities in a telecom or similar environment
- 8-10 years of experience with Revenue Assurance best practices and/or operational audits
- Demonstrated business reporting and analytical experience
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Visio), Accounting software. Experience dealing with databases and basic reporting skills will be considered an asset
- Ability to set project goals and timelines, meet deadlines and solve complex problems
- Ability to lead a team using a matrix model, drive change and see projects through to completion
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated history of engaging with senior leadership in both the company as a whole and within Finance. This includes a proven ability to build strong relationships while being viewed as a trusted and fair source of analytics and support.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.