Senior Risk Analyst
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey.
We are looking for a Risk Analyst to join our international team. The person on this position will participate in the process of monitoring of portfolio of clients from different industries. Strong analysis skills with the ability to apply logic, creativity, and problem-solving techniques are required for this role.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, Money laundering, theft and similar other risks and works with Payments and Fraud teams in escalation.
- Monitors real time queues, customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Analyses accounts and transaction patterns to determine existing fraud trends.
- Reviews and investigates customer cases, reports, and work for potential and actual loss
- Minimizes fraud, Anti-Money Laundering and/or organizational risk. Performs early detection of suspicious activity. Controls and prevents losses.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience within the risk management space, including risk assessment, risk reporting, fraud Detection and Prevention – Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations, chargeback processes and disputes.
- Knowledge of policies and processes for operational risk management; ability to use tools, data, and best practices to identify, assess, and manage operational risk exposures.
- Knowledge of the payment industry, and of credit/debit payments systems
- Attention to detail, understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
- Work within fraud systems and review transactions.
- Flexible work hours required to accommodate a globally dispersed team.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks
English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Please send your resume in English.
Something looks off?