Risk Management Product Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies, and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values and thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Risk management Product Manager to join our fast-growing Product Management team. Reporting to our Director of Product Payment Services, you will be supporting the team in developing and managing our portfolio of Risk, Authentication, and Fraud products for clients and Risk operations teams. You will work closely with our customers, sales team, and engineering team to define, develop, and launch new products and features that meet customer needs and drive revenue growth.
- Conduct market research and customer analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Develop and manage product roadmap and backlog based on customer needs, market trends, and business goals
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, IT, marketing, sales, and customer success to prioritize and launch new products and features
- Develop product requirements and specifications, including user stories, use cases, and acceptance criteria
- Work with the engineering team to ensure product development is aligned with product vision and requirements
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies and collateral
- Monitor product performance and customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and optimize product performance
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure product integration and alignment with other products and services within the company
- 4+ years of experience in product management roles for a complex SAAS – A Must
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, engineering, or a related field
- Strong understanding of payment processing, Fraud prevention, and decision engines – a Hugh advantage
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Accountable for delivering results in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform product decisions
- Ability to work closely with the technical team and understand technical design terminology
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station
Something looks off?