The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The Corporate treasurer is responsible for the Corporate treasury function globally. You will leverage your in-depth knowledge of treasury to establish Nuvei’s treasury function. Working closely with senior leadership, finance and M&A teams, you will be responsible for managing the capital structure, financing, corporate cash and financial risks for the global organization. You will provide advice and as appropriate, develop and implement strategies and systems to manage cash and minimize the overall financial risks to the company.
You will be responsible to:
- Be a proactive leader regarding capital structure and capital allocation decisions and management;
- Manage the Company’s credit agreement including proactively addressing any changes required;
- Work closely with rating agencies, legal counsel, and existing and prospective lenders;
- Establish and maintain relationships with commercial bankers, allowing discussion on financing terms and investments of corporate cash;
- Research and analyze financing alternatives and provide recommendations;
- Direct investments of corporate cash;
- Propose efficient hedging strategies for all material worldwide transactions;
- Manage cash forecasting and cash management models;
- Assist in analyzing financing programs with vendors and partner with accounts payable to facilitate vendor payment runs;
- Promote automation and optimal use of the Company’s information systems for the treasury area. Assess the need for a Treasury Management System;
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement;
- Prepare the quarterly and annual credit facility compliance and the related financial disclosures;
- Pro-actively support a broad range of internal initiatives as they relate to treasury including acquisitions, divestitures, and corporate structure;
- Partner with tax to implement, document, and monitor the cash repatriation policy and processes;
- Monitor emerging financial trends and assess their impact.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Postgraduate designation (MBA / CFA / CPA)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in treasury / corporate finance, with experience working in a global company an asset
- Strong knowledge of financial products, financing and financial risk management practices
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels in a global organization and with external financial counterparties including credit rating agencies
- Recognized for your business and financial leadership
- Experience managing the treasury function in a complex, global environment
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of challenges and opportunities and see them through to resolution
- Previous experience using/implementing a Treasury Management System is considered an asset
- A strong communicator who conveys insights, concepts and ideas in a clear, simple and concise manner
- A collaborative partner
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
- French (written and spoken) is required for any position located within Quebec.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Time.
- A Long-Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth.
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave per quarter, if Nuvei achieves its quarterly targets.
- Virtual yoga and meditation classes, as well as other opportunities to get involved in community outreach and employee engagement initiatives.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Something looks off?