Account Manager - SME
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is bringing payments up to speed. Our future-proof technology allows businesses to accept cutting-edge payment options, optimize new revenue streams, and get the most out of their stack. We believe in turning payment barriers into accelerants, propelling businesses forward with tailored solutions. With a single integration and advanced customization tools, Nuvei delivers unsurpassed flexibility that enables businesses to adapt quickly and enter new markets seamlessly.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
As Account Manager (Small and Medium business) you will be responsible for creating long-term relationships with Nuvei’s B2B customers (merchants). You will be managing a portfolio of assigned customer accounts and will be responsible for optimizing their revenue and uncovering new growth opportunities. You will be accountable for the operational related aspects of your portfolio of large and medium size merchants. Your daily tasks will be related to providing continuous customer engagement, products, and services enablement, managing multiple tasks and project management, onboarding of new entities and supporting the expansion of existing and future merchant businesses, upselling of additional Nuvei services and products.
- Serves as the main point of contact for a portfolio of large and medium size merchants;
- Builds and maintains strong relationship with customers within portfolio, with the aim of optimizing and increasing their revenue through various growth activities;
- Ensures all customers’ operational queries are responded to in a timely manner through liaising with different internal stake holders at Nuvei;
- Collaborates closely with multiple Nuvei departments with the objective to ensure smooth and efficient delivery: coordinates operations in domains such as technology, risk, and finance;
- Leads and coordinates the integration process and the onboarding of new merchants to the Nuvei platform;
- Responsible for the preparation of reports to showcase growth achievements and account development;
- Tracks key account metrics in PowerBI, Salesforce, etc.
- Works against a growth target for the portfolio of accounts;
- Serves as an integral part of a high performing SME Account management team to deliver new growth opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a B2B Account management, Customer success or similar B2B growth role;
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and strong customer focus;
- Problem solving, analytical and multi-tasking skills, with highest attention to detail;
- Has previously worked against a growth target;
- Has experience in B2B customer communication and is able to navigate through challenging situations with customers independently;
- Ability to work with Salesforce and PowerBI or another reporting software;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic multicultural environment;
- Excellent organization skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated, independent, pro-active and team player;
- Innovative, energetic, and enthusiastic;
- Excellent written and verbal English is a must.
- 2.5 Additional days off annual leave a quarter, if Nuvei hits targets;
- A challenging and interesting job in a fast-paced multicultural environment;
- Friendly working environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include: Additional Premium Health insurance (Dentist included), Sport Card, Digital Food Vouchers, Employee discount card, special surprise on your birthday and around bank holidays, and many other additional perks.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and partners are geographically dispersed.
Please send your resume in English
Something looks off?