The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Reconciliation Analyst to join our fast-growing team. Reporting to our Commercial Manager, you will be supporting the team on performing settlements, reconciliations for merchanst and reporting.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage transactional data and cross-referencing database information Daviplata vs. company.
- Verify franchises of the commerce, payment method and transactions status.
- Validate with banks that the money is in the company accounts (Consolidating daily banking information), Reconciliation of transactional changes in previously settled periods (Refound-chargebacks- etc) and establish pending dispersion and approved payments.
- Consolidate in a daviplata liquidation file the information of all the merchants.
- Update and verify the bank details for payment of each merchant.
- Ensure the integrity of the merchant and information included in the consolidation vs Liquidations and individual dispersals to the merchants.
- Perform daviplata liquidation discounting company Commission and others.
- Review and approval of merchant’s and daviplata liquidations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting, settlement, financial services, or related industry.
- Experience as a data analyst is preferred. Analytical ability.
- With good reconciliation skills and to manipulate large amounts of data.
- High level of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Writing and reporting skills.
- Teamwork and communication skills since they will be in constant communication with the Client's operational areas.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days off each quarter, should the company achieve its quarterly targets
- Health insurance
- Connectivity Aid
Something looks off?