Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist
Desired Location Bogota, Colombia
Hybrid – Remote – On site
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our fast-growing Operations team. Reporting to our Team Manager – Tech Support, you will be supporting the team by providing technical support services to our clients via phone and email.
You will be a tech-savvy person interested in various aspects of the IT industry – DB administration, Networking, Development, Product Management, and FinTech in general. We need a person with critical thinking skills who can understand the payment process's logic. A person who can speak in technical language with non-technical people and explain business-related requirements to technical staff.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical support services to clients by phone and email.
- Investigating errors and logs and providing in-depth analysis for both clients and internal departments.
- Alert the NOC (Network Operations Center) and production teams about technical complaints and incidents affecting the company's customers and services.
- Responding to events and various technical problems in real-time on a daily basis.
- Acting as a focal point for a variety of customer issues, assisting multiple departments, and diverting incoming requests to their appropriate department.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Technical background - analyzing and producing reports, investigating logs, basic programming or web development skills, internet experience, communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server, etc.) - IP, HTTP, SQL, etc.
- Fluent in English ands Spanish.
- Experience in technical customer support or 24/7 NOC in the high-tech industry.
- Experience in the online payment industry will be considered a significant advantage.
- Experience working with international clients.
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and find suitable solutions based on available resources.
- Ability to speak and write succinctly about complex technical issues.
- Fast learner, multi-tasker, and tech-oriented.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical insurance
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Something looks off?