The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a customer-oriented and patient IT Specialist to join our fast-growing Services Team. Reporting to our IT Services Team Leader, you will be supporting the team on provide fast and useful technical support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Install, onboard, and troubleshoot end-user equipment, software, conference rooms, and other peripherals
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination, and follow-up on client questions and problems
- Respond to requests for technical assistance either in person, ticketing system, or over the phone
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Follow and document internal IT procedures
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems
- Ensuring that system records and procedures are accurate and current
- Familiarity with maintaining and tracking IT stock.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as an IT technician or similar role
- Experience supporting Windows- a must, and MacOS operating systems
- Provide application support such as Microsoft Office, VPN, Web Browsers, Proxy, etc.
- IT backend environment understanding (GPO, Single Sign-On, Active directory, O365)
- Experience with Mac devices and/or Jamf - an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-tasking environment
- Service-oriented with a can-do attitude
- High-level English – Verbal & Writing.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to benefit financially from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station
Something looks off?