Junior Payments Coordinator
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Junior Payment Coordinator to join our fast-growing Finance team. Reporting to our Finance Bank Relationship Manager. The payments coordinator will take a significant role in our financial business operations and will be granted access to the fascinating world of payments.
- Fees configuration as per agreement
- Balance reconciliation
- Preparing and checking payments to merchant\suppliers
- Revenue analyses
- Data reconciliation
- Direct contact with Banks\Merchants on a daily basis.
- Degree in Economics or Business
- Relevant experience in data analysis and/or billing preparation - an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Excellent English - Must
- Energetic, positive, analytical, and self-motivated
- Highly organized and able to work under deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Something looks off?