Senior DevOps Engineer- Crypto Team
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing DevOps team. Reporting to our DevOps Manager. You will be supporting the team on migration to Kubernetes with technologies like Tekton, ArgoCD, and Istio in AWS as our main cloud provider, with the state of mind for scale and observability on top of EKS and NewRelic. You will develop solutions for the entire R&D department to ease their adaptation to the new technologies.
- Take part in our containerized solution based on Kubernetes
- Help us maintain and improve our production environment on all aspects of security, reliability, scalability, and elasticity.
- Run POCs for evaluating new technologies that can take us forward
- Develop our CICD pipeline to increase velocity within our R&D
- Manage and maintain our cloud environments based on AWS with various automation tools
- 3+ years of experience within the DevOps field
- 3+ years of experience managing and maintaining production environments at scale
- Deep knowledge of AWS and the different cloud services
- Hands-on experience with containers and the different orchestrators. Kubernetes is a must
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Developed and maintained CI/CD pipelines around Jenkins or equivalent solution
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Programming skills with Python \ Bash
- Experience with Ansible - an advantage
- Experience with Helm – an advantage
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to benefit financially from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hits quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station
Something looks off?