Corporate IT SecOps Specialist
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a highly capable, security-oriented and experienced Corporate IT SecOps Specialist. The candidate will need to posses excellent IT and Security skills to join our fast developing, NASDAQ listed, international company.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, vulnerability assessments and log analysis of our infrastructure (endpoint, network, log analysis)
- Work daily to improve security, reduce vulnerabilities, patch systems, find anomalies, etc.
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of information security incidents
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain various security technologies, controls and tools in the company
- Work closely with Security team - become a co-focal point for security policies, methodologies, controls, and technologies
- Perform Proof-of-Concept trials for new products and technologies to improve our security posture and enable business initiatives
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and interfaces with the Corporate IT to address security related issues
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 3 years of proven experience as an IT System administrator / Cybersecurity role
- Experience with End Point Security tools (EDR), deploying, installing and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Proxy Servers and Secure Web Gateways
- Knowledge of security standards such a CIS and NIST
- Strong understanding of Linux & Microsoft OS ecosystem
- Advanced hands-on experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting security systems (physical security and end point security)
- At least 6 years of experience in the field of Information Technology (SOC, IR, IT, Cyber)
- Strong scripting skills
- Advanced Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-tasking environment
- High-level English – Verbal & Writing
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl. Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Something looks off?