Payroll Accountant - Temporary
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Payroll Accountant & Bookkeeper to join our fast-growing Finance team. Reporting to our Financial Controller. The position is temporary for nine months. As a Payroll accountant and bookkeeper, you’ll prepare monthly salaries for all employees and assist with end-of-month closing.
- Responsible for payroll process for 300+ employees – working with an outsourcing vendor
- Payroll data review and control; making sure data is accurate and setting processes for improvements
- Manage employee attendance, including new hires, terminations, vacation, military reserve, etc.
- Manage the attendance systems- pull reports, ongoing iteration with the HR department, and guidance of employees
- Review and report employees’ taxes to tax authorities in Israel
- Ongoing interaction with the insurance agency, including preparation of the relevant forms for new hires and terminated employees
- Act as a focal point for employee's payroll queries
- Prepare month closing tasks - review of monthly payroll recording and reconciliation including analytical paper works
- Maintain a high degree of service and confidentiality
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Certified Payroll accountant in Israel
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll calculation for more than 100 employees
- Experience in managing payroll & attendance processes within a high-scale growth global organization
- Solid working knowledge of payroll, including payroll taxes, social insurance, and compliance
- Strong knowledge of compliance and legal regulations for payroll & benefits
- Experience with Shiklulit, Michpal, and Hilan Payroll software is an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Independent, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership and setting directions
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.
Something looks off?