Solution Architect/System Analyst
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a System Analyst to join our fast-growing System Analyst team. Reporting to our System Analyst Team Leader, you will be supporting the team in managing cross-team projects within the company and with external teams, use as a gatekeeper that ensures the quality of the user stories that enter the scrum process, with a key focus on understanding the business requirements and designing the systems that implement these requirements. System analyst serves as a bridge between product and development teams.
- Requirement gathering and gap analysis
- Writing high-level and detailed specification documents
- DB modeling (both relational and NoSQL)
- Interfaces specification
- Support to development and QA teams
- Leading complex integration and customization efforts
- Knowledge of system analysis tools and technics
- Knowledge of DB modeling, both relational and NoSQL, user interfaces design, and API definitions
- Familiarity with internet-related technologies (web services/rest protocols)
- Proven experience as a systems analyst - At least 3 years
- Familiarity with Cloud ecosystems - An advantage
- Experience in complex systems– Mandatory
- Experience in Financial systems, e-commerce, or payment processing – An advantage
- Experience as a developer (C#, JAVA) – An advantage
- Ability to understand source code
- Experience in BPM processes - An advantage
- Experience of working in an agile environment - An advantage
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Something looks off?