The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for an HRIS Administrator to join our fast-growing HR team. Reporting to our HR Operations Director, you will be supporting the team as the system owner of all day-to-day activity in our HRIS HiBob. A key focus will be on a planned project to relaunch the system, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of a new and improved product.
- Oversees and maintain optimal function of the HRIS, which may include customisation, testing, maintenance, and upgrade to modules
- Provide support, troubleshooting and guidance to HRIS users
- Partner with all members of the People team to ensure all processes are followed and all systems are performing in the intended way
- Identify system improvements and enhancements; recommend and implement solutions
- Build, improve and modify workflows in the system at the same time as maintaining governance and global consistency
- Partner with key members of the People team, IT and Finance to constantly evolve and enhance use of the system
- Understand basics of permissions, accesses, personalisation, and similar system settings for the various HRIS users
- Responsible for granting permissions and ad-hoc system requests
- Assists with the creation of data reports, summaries, and logs for members of the People team and other executives/teams where required
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy in the HR systems by carrying out regular audit checks, running reports and analysing data
- Serves as representative and liaison between HR, HRIS vendor, and other stakeholders for any HRIS design and implementation projects
- Train new members of the People team on how to use the system
- Drive continuous improvement in our processes
- Familiar with API integrations
- Performs other duties, as required
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with HiBob is advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail to a high standard
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals
Desired Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
We are open to candidate being based across UK, Israel and US therefore benefits will differ per location, please discuss which local benefits apply to the location you’re applying from with the recruiter
Something looks off?