Product Manager- Payment Gateway
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Payment Gateway Product Manager to join our team. As a Payment Gateway Product Manager, you will be responsible for the development and management of our payment gateway products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as engineering, sales, marketing, and operations to define product requirements, create product roadmaps, and drive product development.
- Develop and manage the company's payment gateway products, ensuring that they are innovative, competitive, and meet customer needs.
- Conduct market research and analysis to understand customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Define and prioritize product requirements based on customer feedback, market research, and business goals.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps, ensuring that they align with the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure that product requirements are accurately translated into technical specifications and product development plans.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies and product launch plans.
- Manage the product lifecycle from ideation to launch to end-of-life, ensuring that products are delivered on-time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
- Continuously monitor and analyze product performance and customer feedback, and use this information to identify opportunities for product improvements and optimizations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations related to payment gateways, and proactively identify potential impact on the company's products.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or a related field.
- MINIMUM of 5 years of experience in product management in the global payments industry.
- Strong knowledge of payment gateway technologies and processes, and experience working with payment service providers and acquirers.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive product decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, and deliver high-quality results on-time and within budget.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues, propose solutions, and implement changes
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Something looks off?