QA Automation Engineer
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer with Manual Experience to join our fast-growing R&D group. Reporting to our QA Automation Team Leader and working with the Business Platform Process tools team, you will be supporting the group in testing and creating automation frameworks and workflows with a focus on quality and best practices. We are looking for a top-notch, action-oriented team player with a strong can-do approach who will help us build the next generation of our products. We work fast, and there's enormous room for growth and opportunity to shape our future.
- Develop and maintain automation tests to verify the software functionality and reliability
- Design and create a full automation platform from scratch
- Coordinate software releases to production environments while ensuring that products render and function properly on all major web browsers
- Compose and execute a plan to convert manual testing into repeatable, predictable, and automated testing
- Performed manual and automated test procedures for functional testing of Web services (Auto 50% - manual 50%)
- Using Azure DevOps for storing, maintaining the test repository, bug tracking, and reporting.
- 4 years experience in QA web-testing and automation
- 2 years experience in Manual Testing - Mandatory
- Proficient in testing Web-based apps on Client/Server
- Understanding of JS, NodeJS , SQL, HTML(React based), JSON, Web Services and Kuberneties.
- Proven ability in designing and creating test cases
- Experienced in maintaining Azure DevOps test plans
- Experienced in at least one of the testing frameworks: JEST, Selenium, Cypress, etc.
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.
Something looks off?