The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The Project Manager is based within our Corporate Project Management Office (CPMO) and oversees multiple projects at a time, with an emphasis on client-facing initiatives. This role requires someone who will collaborate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders to define project objectives, create project plans, as well as manage the budget, and adherence to deadlines established. This role requires a highly motivated, skilled Project Manager with proven experience managing projects from initial concept to launch.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the execution of multiple projects, including client-facing initiatives.
- Scope, create, plan and manage initiative against the plan (setup weekly meetings, manage deliverables/milestones, escalate risks and issues, propose solution to ensure successful project delivery).
- Successfully provides project communication at all levels within the organization and to clients.
- Helps identify process improvements and feedback for multi-part projects that need creative project management strategies required for timely execution.
- Familiarity with PMI, SDLC, Scrum, and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate a global workforce.
- Ability to elicit technical and business requirements from stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent required.
- PMP certification: Preferable, but not required.
- 3+ years’ project management experience or in a similar position.
- Experience with IT, non-IT, and client focused project management.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Something looks off?