Travel and Airlines Payments Product Manager
Title Travel and Airlines Payments Product Manager
Desired Location London
Hybrid – Remote – On site
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Travel and Airlines Payments Product Manager to join our fast-growing Product Management team. Reporting to our Director of Product Payment Services, you will be supporting the team on developing and managing our portfolio of payment products for the travel and airline industry. You will work closely with our customers, sales team, and engineering team to define, develop, and launch new products and features that meet customer needs and drive revenue growth.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct market research and customer analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Develop and manage product roadmap and backlog based on customer needs, market trends, and business goals
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, IT, marketing, sales, and customer success to prioritize and launch new products and features
- Develop product requirements and specifications, including user stories, use cases, and acceptance criteria
- Work with engineering team to ensure product development is aligned with product vision and requirements
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies and collateral
- Monitor product performance and customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and optimize product performance
- Work with external partners and vendors to integrate third-party solutions into our products
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure product integration and alignment with other products and services within the company
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the travel industry
- Strong understanding of payment processing, payment security, and compliance requirements in the travel industry
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform product decisions
- Ability to work closely with technical team and understand technical design terminology
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Pension (5% employee match)
- Death In service (3x salary)
- Great career growth opportunities!
- Income Protection
- Flexible working
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Something looks off?