Relationship Manager - EU
Title Relationship Manager EU
Desired Location UK / EU
Hybrid – Remote – On site
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our fast-growing European team. Reporting to our Director Relationship Management, you will be supporting the team on managing a portfolio of ecommerce businesses with the objective of maintaining and developing strong customer relationships.
In this crucial role the Relationship Manager represents Nuvei to several of our most important customers. The main aims are to act as a payment consultant on existing, new and evolving methods of payment, while also ensuring consistent and reliable revenue growth.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the main point of contact for the businesses you manage and build strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Use your understanding of your customers, our products and industry to proactively go to customers with recommendations that will help them grow
- Analyse transactional data to improve your customers’ performance across all areas of their business.
- Work closely with our Product teams to help influence our new product developments based on customer needs
- Identify and close opportunities to grow business within your portfolio of customers
- Act as a centre point to a wide range of internal functions.
- Travel to visit clients as required and wherever they may be.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a relationship management/account management role preferably within enterprise software or other technology related industries.
- Self motivated and able to work with little oversight.
- Be genuinely curious to learn – both about our industry and our customers.
- Comfortable in analysing data and a skilled enough communicator to be able to use that data in a commercial setting.
- A desire to progress and develop yourself personally and professionally.
- Relevant payments industry experience, either from another payments provider or from the merchant side is a definite plus but not required
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Benefits across the EU differ per location, please discuss which local benefits apply to the location you’re applying from with the recruiter
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
- Italian (written and spoken) would beneficial but not required for this position.
Something looks off?