Software Development Team Leader
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing development team in an established and successful Fintech company. The team you are joining is responsible for delivering the core backend of the company’s main product - an innovative product processing millions of money transactions daily across the globe. At Nuvei, we take pride in our excellent delivery achieved by a group of top-notch engineers.
We are looking for a Software Development Team Leader to join our fast-growing Development team. Reporting to our Development Manager, you will be supporting the team in delivering the core backend of the company's main product.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team
- Lead requirements analysis, software design, and architecture
- Managing development, testing, and deployment of applications and systems at scale
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Keep excellent SDLC practices: unit tests, integration tests, code quality, documentation
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Work in an agile environment
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team leader (3+ members)
- At least 3 years of experience and knowledge of cloud-native architecture (microservices, messaging, Open API, OAuth, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience with Server-side C# and . NET/.NET-Core
- Experience with various databases such as MSSQL, and SingleStore
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests and integration tests.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and GIT
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- BSC or equivalent
- High proficiency in English
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A problem solver, fixer, hacker
- Focus on getting things done - we ship working products often.
- Fintech industry experience
- Performance tuning, scaling
- Experience with data stream processing (Kafka, etc.)
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station