Relationship Manager - Gaming
Title Relationship Manager
Desired Location London
Hybrid – Remote – On site
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our fast-growing Gaming team. Reporting to our Relationship Management Director, you will be supporting the team on managing a portfolio of Top Tier Partnerships operators with the objective of building and maintaining strong relationships that are mutually beneficial to all parties.
The Relationship Management role acts as a single point of contact for the customer and liaising collaboratively across a variety of internal functions. The primary objectives are to build relationships, maintain client satisfaction levels, add value for our clients, develop Nuvei brand and increase revenues for Nuvei through supporting our partners with our vast product suite.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to understand and anticipate clients existing and future needs in depth and develop compelling solutions to meet client needs
- Bring fresh insight to clients business that will help them deliver competitive advantage through increasing clients performance/revenue and satisfaction
- Develop and own joint strategies that are mutually beneficial to client and Nuvei
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through amongst other things, undertaking of client visits and completion of quarterly business reviews.
- On occasion, oversee the integration of clients to Nuvei platform, while working closely with the technical team to discuss the development of new features for merchants
- Achieving targets and goals while continually reviewing individual client account management plans.
- Forecasts and track client account metrics.
- Analyse transactional data to improve customers performance across all areas of their business.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with internal functional to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborates with sales team where appropriate to reach prospective clients.
- Positioned as an expert in payments, keeping abreast of ongoing changes. regulation and competitive overview.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with clients which will likely include international travel
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a relationship management role with significant client-focused solutions experience.
- Strong payments industry experience
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in data analytics
- Proven project management skills
- Highly motivated team player
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial
- Educated to Degree level, post graduate (including MBA) preferred
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Pension (5% employee match)
- Death In service (3x salary)
- Great career growth opportunities!
- Income Protection
- Flexible working
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Something looks off?