The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a.Net Developer to join our fast-growing Development team. Reporting to our Development Team Leader, you will be supporting the team in delivering the core backend of the company’s main product,
- Lead requirements analysis, software design, and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C#, SQL, and more
- Test and deploy applications and systems at scale
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Keep excellent SDLC practices: unit tests, integration tests, code quality, documentation
- Work in an agile, fast-paced team
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Work in an agile environment
- At least 3 years of experience and knowledge of web services, web APIs, and microservices
- At least 3 years of experience with server-side C# and . NET/.NET-Core
- Experience with MSSQL, including schema design, writing queries, and stored procedures
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Good knowledge of Design patterns
- Good knowledge of Multithreading
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests
- Experience with TFS/GIT
- BSC or equivalent
- High proficiency in English
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A problem solver, fixer, hacker
- Fintech industry experience
- Performance tuning, scaling
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to benefit financially from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station
Something looks off?