Technical Client Success Manager
Technical Client Success Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
- Represent the client’s Interests, by building and maintaining a strong business/technical relationship, and satisfaction.
- Learn and specialize in the Nuvei Core Platform architecture and business cases, to accommodate them properly, with Nuvei’s various solutions.
- Evaluate the client requirements high level wise, to suggest upgrades or additional features – To optimize client performance.
- Oversee the delivery of Nuvei’ s products with full accountability. Mediate custom requirements between the client side to internal departments.
- Liaise with Product, Dev and Technical departments, to ensure successful delivery stream.
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities.
- A go-to person for Production escalations, and clarifications.
- Direct the Technical and Payment Support team in resolving complex customer issues, while putting effort to tie up loose ends.
- Conduct rigorous analysis of internal and external data sources, in order to identify strategic alternatives and devising detailed development and technical plans for Nuvei Premium clients and Key accounts.
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables in communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple platform units, while working with remote teams and external partners both from client and platform side.
- Responsible for all activities, technical projects and updating products of Nuvei premium client from specific gaming platforms
- BS.C in Industrial Management or BA in equivalent degree.
- 2 + years of hands-on experience with Tier 1 clients in a demanding international B2B environment.
- A history of experience in various of Technical Products and Integration Projects at a SaaS company.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of web-based system architecture and understanding of Client-Server model – Web service API’s and SDK’s.
- Collaboration experience with internal departments -Sales / Product / R&D.
- History of working in the payments industry– an Advantage.
- History of working with Gaming Platforms – an Advantage.
- High Level of English – Verbal and Written.
- We are looking for AAA person to join our A-Team, you have to be Autodidact, Accountable and Amazing - join us to lead the future of payments
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Please send your resume in English.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days off each quarter, should the company achieve its quarterly targets
- Health insurance
Something looks off?