The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is bringing payments up to speed. Our future-proof technology allows businesses to accept cutting-edge payment options, optimize new revenue streams, and get the most out of their stack. We believe in turning payment barriers into accelerants, propelling businesses forward with tailored solutions. With a single integration and advanced customization tools, Nuvei delivers unsurpassed flexibility that enables businesses to adapt quickly and enter new markets seamlessly.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for experienced System Analyst to join our troops. Key responsibilities include understanding the business requirements and designing the systems that implements these requirements. System analyst serves as a bridge between product and development teams. Part of the work responsibilities is to manage cross team projects within the company and with external teams, use as a gatekeeper that ensures quality of the user stories that enter the scrum process.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Requirement gathering and gap analysis
- Writing high level and detailed specification documents
- DB modeling (both relational and NoSQL)
- Interfaces specification
- Support to development and QA teams
- Leading complex integration and customization efforts.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of system analysis tools and technics
- Knowledge of DB modeling, both relational and NoSQL, user interfaces design and API definitions
- Familiarity with internet related technologies (web services/rest protocols)
- 3+ years of experience as a systems analyst
- Familiarity with Cloud ecosystems - advantage
- Experience in complex systems - mandatory
- Experience in Financial systems, e-commerce, or payment processing – advantage
- Experience as a developer (C#, JAVA) - advantage
- Ability to understand source code
- Experience in BPM processes - advantage
- Experience of working in agile environment – advantage
- Fluent English
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Please send your resume in English.
Something looks off?