Information Security Analyst
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is bringing payments up to speed. Our future-proof technology allows businesses to accept cutting-edge payment options, optimize new revenue streams, and get the most out of their stack. We believe in turning payment barriers into accelerants, propelling businesses forward with tailored solutions. With a single integration and advanced customization tools, Nuvei delivers unsurpassed flexibility that enables businesses to adapt quickly and enter new markets seamlessly.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a looking for a talented and experienced Cyber Security Specialist for a security analyst position. This position will interact with IT teams, business units, HR, and more. You should be able to articulate security requirements both verbally and in writing. You will be responsible for:
- Aligning Nuvei’s security compliance and regulative requirements.
- Preparing the business for the ISO27001, PCI-DSS, SOX and other certifications. You will work with the auditors and manage the process needed with other teams and BU.
- Breaking down compliance requirements and verifying that existing controls are adequate and defining and overseeing the implementation of new security controls.
- Formulating new policies and updating existing ones while aligning them with business processes.
- Reviewing the security settings of various security and IT systems and confirming alignment with compliance requirements.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the company’s cyber risks.
- Manage the GRC of the company.
- Prepare for ISO 27001 and PCI annual certifications.
- Prepare for other security audits.
- Assist with responding to security questionnaires.
- Review periodical vulnerability scanning, validate findings, and prioritize patching with IT.
- Assist with responding to incident alerts (from the SoC and internal notifications).
- Explore new options for enhancing the security levels.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Over three years of relevant security & GRC experience
- Good understanding of organizational security risk concepts
- Good knowledge and experience of PCI and ISO27001 requirements
- Good knowledge vulnerability management, CVEs & CVSS - Windows, Linux and additional platforms
- Hands-on experience with SIEM solution such as Splunk, Elastic
- Good experience with Vulnerability Assessment tools such as Nessus
- Hands-on experience with DLP systems
- Knowledge of AD security settings
- Basic knowledge of Linux security settings
- Background and understanding of OS hardening requirements
- Excellent interpersonal attributes and collaboration skills
- Must be organized, goal-oriented, self-starter and keen on documentation
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with other departments
- English at a highly proficient
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include Additional Health insurance incl Dentist, Sport card, Food vouchers, Employee discounts card, Seminars and conferences tickets, Playroom, and many others additional perks
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Please send your resume in English.
Something looks off?