The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our fast-growing Product team. Reporting to our Tech Product Team Leader, you will be supporting the team in writing developer guides, onboarding technical materials, and more.
- Create a developer experience by creating highly technical and user-friendly content, hierarchy, visuals
- Maintain technical documentation (user guides, installation guides, SDK/API docs, release notes, etc.)
- Provide clear, accurate, and customer-focused documentation in collaboration with developers, QA, SA, customer support, and other stakeholders
- Work closely with Internal teams such as QA, SA, and Developers to create high-quality documentation
- Ability to learn highly technical, code-oriented products quickly, using internal documentation and Product Development requirements
- Demonstrated ability to translate complicated concepts into content that is accessible to audiences with mixed levels of expertise
- Comfortable with Developers' tools such as Postman and jsFiddle
- The motivation and ability to be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and educate others
- At least 5+ years of professional tech writing experience- a Must
- Native English speaker- a Must
- Experience working in WordPress platform – a Must
- Work experience in online payment and payment flows knowledge - a strong plus
- Knowledge of complex systems, code, APIs, and integration processes
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile development environments
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station
Something looks off?