Network & Security Team Leader
Nuvei (TSX: NVEI and NASDAQ:NVEI) is a global payment technology partner of thriving brands. Nuvei provides the intelligence and technology businesses need to succeed locally and globally, through one integration – propelling them further, faster. Uniting payment technology and consulting, Nuvei helps businesses remove payment barriers, optimize operating costs and increase acceptance rates. Nuvei’s proprietary platform offers direct connections to all major payment card schemes in over 200 markets worldwide and supports 455 local and alternative payment methods, nearly 150 currencies, and 40 cryptocurrencies. Nuvei’s purpose is to make our world a local marketplace.
About the position
A great opportunity to lead a growing Network & Security Team Leader that is responsible for protecting the high-level technological environment and participating in core-business innovative processes in a challenging and rising field of the FinTech industry.
- Managing team of 4-5 network/security engineers
- 70% hands-on, 30% management
- Management and maintenance of network products with an emphasis on routers, switches, security devices, and cloud
- Managing security technologies: WAF, Anti-DDoS, FW, NAC, etc.
- Managing the information security events from SIEM/SOC
- Developing and maintaining security inventories and audits of IT infrastructure
- Managing secure configurations and changes for networks, hardware, systems, and mobile devices
- Ability to learn the business processes in order to provide resolution to support problems
- Ability to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation as scheduled, and the ability to perform after-hours support as needed
- 5-6 years of technical hands-on experience in managing networking and security
- 2-3 years of experience in managing technical teams
- Detailed knowledge of networking protocols such as BGP and OSPF
- Deep knowledge in:
- -Load Balancers
- Must have knowledge of Authentication, Authorization, and encryption mechanisms (Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, 802.1x)
- Experience in Installation and configuration of firewalls, load balancers, and WAF
- Experience with cloud technologies – Advantage
- Experience with automation and programming languages – Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient and Professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude
- Team Player
- A challenging job in a fast-developing, international company
- A friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
Something looks off?