Position Title: UI/UX Developer Job Type: Full time contract No. positions: 1 Start Date: Immediate Location: Virtual to start (Ottawa-based is ideal, but elsewhere in Canada okay too)
Company Description: At NuEnergy.ai, we believe AI can be trustworthy. We are a Canadian Artificial Intelligence management software and professional services firm partnering with organizations developing, implementing, or procuring AI to deliver customized principled and ethical AI solutions. Our experienced team of specialists works as a neutral third-party to deploy proven AI governance research and methodologies, monitored through our transparent Machine Trust Platform™.
We are excited to add a UI/UX Developer with React-Redux experience to our team.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand and translate business and user requirements and technology constraints into simple yet meaningful user-centered design solutions.
- Capture feedback from users, designers, product management, and other stakeholders to test and iterate through design solutions — produce stories, scenarios sketches, flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Collaborate with developers and QA to ensure high-quality implementation of your designs through the production process.
- Good team player and communicator
- Strong fit and embraces company values
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in UI design
- Understanding of AWS and Docker
- Python programming skills working on AWS
- Good visual design skills with proven portfolio/projects
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio with samples of work that demonstrates your understanding of the design process and showcases relevant experience
- Computer science background is highly desired
- Strong presentation skills and influencing skills as well as strong organizational and team skills
To apply, send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com