Full Stack Developer
Position Title: Full Stack Developer Job Type: Full time contract No. positions: 1 Start Date: Immediate Location: Virtual to start (Ottawa-based is ideal, but elsewhere in Canada okay too)
Company description: At NuEnergy.ai, we believe AI can be trustworthy. We are a Canadian Artificial Intelligence management software and professional services firm partnering with organizations developing, implementing, or procuring AI to deliver customized principled and ethical AI solutions. Our experienced team of specialists works as a neutral third-party to deploy proven AI governance research and methodologies, monitored through our transparent Machine Trust Platform™.
We are excited to add a Full Stack Developer to our team to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should be comfortable around front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries with a knack for visual design and utility and, ideally, familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Client-side and Server-side Development
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications and write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade the software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role and familiarity with common stacks
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Experience with docker and cloud environments such as AWS and/or Azure
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or relevant field
- Great attention to detail and analytical thinking, strong organizational and team skills
To apply, send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org